Interested in learning more about successful IP models?
Attend the 2nd Annual Hawaii Intellectual Property Licensing Conference
- Co-sponsors: High Technology Development Corp., and Intellectual Property & Technology Section of HSBA
- Date: Friday, October 20, 2006, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Place: Ala Moana Hotel, Hibiscus Ballroom, 2nd Floor
- Online registration at: www.iplicensingconference.com
- Contact: Patty Low, (808) 947-3101 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This year’s IPL Conference, “Turning New Technologies & Creative Ideas Into Profits”, will focus on practical business models, marketing methods, and licensing resources to assist Hawaii entrepreneurs, business professionals, and investors with selling or licensing technology inventions and creative ideas successfully. Visiting guest speakers include Richard C. Levy, a marketing tour de force who has licensed some 125 inventions generating over a billion dollars in revenues, and Henk B. Rogers, President and CEO of Blue Planet Software, Inc., who has made a huge success with IP licensing in Hawaii.
Hat Tip to Leighton Chong for driving this conference. Yours truly will also be speaking there.