We’re proud to be a Google Apps reseller in Hawaii and offer a complete set of services to make it easy for you to transition and use the Google Apps system on an ongoing basis.
Google Apps Setup Service – Gmail for business.
Gets you up and running in the new Google Apps infrastructure in no time!
- For either a new company startup or existing company domain in operation.
- Premium services include running existing email systems simultaneously for ease of transition.
- Proven transition process moves you from your existing email servers to Google with guaranteed zero loss of email
- Provisions your existing users and email systems.
Outlook Continuity Service
- Lets users continue using Outlook while still using Google Apps servers for speed, reliability and spam filtering.
- Synchronizes Outlook Calendar and Email automatically; switch back and forth to Gmail interface as you wish.
- Best way to ease the transition to Google Apps: use Outlook today and slowly switch over as you gain confidence in the Gmail interface.
Going Mobile on Google Apps
- Access all your company email (up to 25gb!) and any Google Docs including word processing, spreadsheet, and presentations all from your mobile phone (either iPhone or Android).
- Comes with special mobile features such as “Remote Wipe” which allows an administrator to erase sensitive company data should your phone be lost or stolen.
Quickstart Program for new Google Apps User
- Perfect way to acclimate users that are new to the Google ecosystem.
- Quick 1/2 day fast packed workshop goes through all the Google Applications and key features.
- Performed on your premises using your equipment.
- Economical: one-time cost regardless of attendees.
Using Google Apps for your Intranet
- A rapid deployment engagement that gets your Intranet up and running with minimal delay.
- Perfect way to start off the Intranet you’ve been waiting for but never published.
- Includes publishing of:
- Employee Handbook
- Holiday Calendar
- First level of company procedures
- and project sub-sites for existing projects in-progress.
- Assumes you have content in publishable format.