Finally, there is a local professional resource with Salesforce.com expertise. OpCloud.com is Hawaii’s first registered Salesforce.com reseller and we’re excited to offer a collection of packages perfectly suited for our unique business climate.
Salesforce.com Starter Pack
The perfect way to get started at affordable prices, includes:
- Creation of centralized customer and contact databases.
- Import existing data.
- Data customization of Contact and Account records.
- Implementation of “Chatter” Social Enterprise functions for your entire company.
Google Apps Integration with Salesforce.com
Combine the power and flexibility of Google apps like Gmail and Docs with your Salesforce.com implementation in Hawaii.
- Synchronizes your Google Contacts with Salesforce.com Contacts.
- Synchronize Google Calendar with Salesfore.com calendar.
- Integrate Google docs within Salesforce.com – access customer-related documents from Salesforce.com that are stored within Google Docs.
Website Integration with Salesforce.com
Transform the contact form on your website into a powerful lead generator.
- Create lead generation form including custom fields.
- Integrate lead form on your existing website.
- Develop an automated lead-handling process.
Marketing Campaign Development with Salesforce.com
Your existing customer base is solid gold. The problem is that you haven’t been able to properly mine it. Supercharge your sales with this package which includes:
- Create highly detailed customer profile data from a variety of sources.
- Identify market opportunities that can be extracted from customer profiles.
- Design an automated marketing campaign and specific offering to the target market.
- Track the campaign performance and report on specific ROI.
Performance Dashboard Reporting System
If you want to understand how your company is performing in all vital areas with just a glance, you need an current “dashboard” that will present your key performance indicators in a graphically robust manner. Salesforce.com features a powerful dashboard component that no company should be without.
- Identify your company KPI (Key Performance Indicators).
- Refine or develop the data and performance reports required.
- Create relevant graphic components of the KPI reports.
- Enable component visibility to proper staff within your organization.